- 3 ears corn, husked
- 3 green onions, diced, include green portion
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, chopped finely. (use less if you don't like it spicy)
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped I have used both basil and cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Place corn on the grill on medium high and turn until charred on all sides. About 10 minutes. Remove.
While corn is grilling, combine remaining ingredients.
Cut kernels of corn from cobs and add to combined ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
For Grilled Top Sirloin Baseball Beef Steaks
Note: The baseball cut is thicker than most (which makes it juicier and even more delicious) . I cooked it medium rare and if you want it cooked longer, be careful not to burn.
- Preheat grill with large cast-iron pan placed on one side. Meanwhile, pat steak dry and generously season with salt and pepper.
- When skillet is hot and almost smoking, place butter in the skillet and add steaks; cook steaks, basting in melted butter 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer steak to a plate and loosely cover with foil; let rest for 10 minutes.
Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 423IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg