- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Wash and combine all vegetables with herbs in a large bowl, then sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
Combine olive oil and lemon juice and drizzle on vegetables. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1009IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2mg