Servings: 4 persons
- 2 large zucchini, washed, cut into ribbons with vegetable peeler
- 1 corn with husk
- 12-15 medium-large shrimp, washed, peeled and deveined
- 2-3 tbsp red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- handful of fresh basil
- Citrus-Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 F and trim ends of corn, leaving husk on but removing loose pieces. Place corn on baking tray and roast for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Drizzle shrimp with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Turn oven up to 450 and place shrimp on baking sheet. Roasting for 8 minutes. Remove.
While corn is roasting, combine zucchini ribbons, red pepper, tomatoes and basil.
Cut corn from cob and add to salad along with shrimp.
For Dressing – combine ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over salad, mix well and serve immediately.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 579mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 51.9mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.1mg