Servings: 10 mini pizzas
- 10 mini naan bread or 5 regular sized
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces pancetta cooked and drained
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 2 pints blueberries
- fresh thyme optional, to garnish
- fresh basil cut into this strips, optional, to garnish
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425F. In a bowl, combine softened goat cheese and honey until well blended.
Place the naan on a baking sheet. With the back end of a spoon or knife, spread the goat cheese evenly on the naan, leaving a one inch border. Top with cooked pancetta, red onion and a few sprigs of thyme.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until sides are golden. Add blueberries and return to oven for 3 minutes. Remove and top with thin strips of basil and pepper if desired.
Calories: 675kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1178mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg