- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 pints grape tomatoes (or cherry)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp Thai basil chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme plus more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan large enough to hold all the tomatoes in one layer.
Add the tomatoes, basil, thyme, and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to pop. Sprinkle with a little fresh chopped basil and serve hot or at room temperature.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 373mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1395IU | Vitamin C: 22.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg