- 1 cantaloupe halved, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1.5 cups strawberries thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tbsp minced ginger
- the juice of half a lime
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- thinly sliced strawberries for garnish
- lime slices
Combine cantaloupe, strawberries, yogurt, honey and ginger and lime juice in a blender or food processor, blending until smooth. You may have to do this in batches. If you require more thickness, add some additional yogurt and honey.
Chill for 2 hours or up to 2 days. Use mint leaves, strawberries and lime slices to garnish.
Note: I like to chill my soup bowls before serving to keep the soup cool especially if you’re eating outdoors.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 4685IU | Vitamin C: 82.4mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 0.5mg