(early August – end September)
There are four types of tomatoes you can pick here on the farm; field, roma, heirloom and grape.
What You Need to Know Before You Come Picking:
- Bring your own container to pick in or we can sell you one here on the farm
- Always come prepared for the weather with a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water
- The wagon does not always stop at the tomato fields, so ask a wagon driver to drop you off or point you in the right direction
- The best time of day to come picking is in the mornings and evenings so you and the tomatoes stay cool
- Do not pull on the tomato plants. If they are ripe they will separate easily from the vine