What You Need to Know Before You Come Picking Fall Strawberries:
- Bring your own container to pick in or we can sell you one here on the farm.
- Always come prepared for the weather with a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- There is a wagon that takes you out to the field so wear shoes that won’t fall off during the ride.
- When picking strawberries pull gently on the berry so as not to pull out the entire plant. Also. the plants are planted under special plastic row covers. Please be careful where you step, so as not to damage the plastic.
- Sunny, late summer or early fall days are ideal days to come and pick. If you can come mid-week and avoid the weekends there will be fewer pickers.
Come out and spend a day on the farm, we promise you will have a great time.
Click here for recipes using strawberries.