(early July – mid August) Summer Raspberries
(late August – early October) Fall Raspberries
Come out and enjoy a fun day on the farm picking your very own fresh raspberries.
What You Need to Know Before You Come Picking
- Bring your own container to pick in or we can sell you one here on the farm.
- It is best to use shallow containers to pick raspberries with so they do not get squished.
- Always come prepared for the weather with a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- There is a wagon that takes you out to the field so wear shoes that won’t fall off during the ride.
- The best time of day to come picking is in the mornings and evenings so you and the berries stay cool.
- Make sure to look underneath branches and in the middle of the bushes to find all the best raspberries.
- Many experienced pickers like to wear a lightweight, long sleeved shirt to pick raspberries. This allows them to reach into the centre of the bushes without having their arms scratched by the spiny canes.
Click here for recipes using raspberries.