Today, I’m sharing a quick and easy baked salmon with roasted asparagus recipe. I have a feeling that you’re going to love it. This is so quick and easy (and healthy, of course) that it’s got to go straight into your recipe file!
- 1 pound of mini potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 16 asparagus spears, woody ends cut off, halved
- 3 large handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 4 salmon fillets, about 5-6 oz. each
- 1 lemon, cut into small wedges
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- small handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Place potatoes in baking dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Sprinkle parsley and season with pepper. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until golden. (larger potatoes will require a longer cooking time)
- Remove from oven and add remaining ingredients except for basil. Nestle the salmon in amongst the vegetable and drizzle tomatoes and asparagus lightly with balsamic vinegar.
- Return to oven for an additional 12 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flaky.
- Remove from oven, squeeze two of the roasted lemon wedges over the salmon if desired. Top with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Follow us on Facebook for more delicious farm-fresh recipes, and updates on our growing seasons!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Fresh Dinners, A partner with Barrie Hill Farms in bringing fresh recipes to your table.
More Asparagus Recipes from Barrie Hill Farms