This delicious Quick Strawberry Jam has only three ingredients, contains no refined sugar and is ready in only 20 minutes!
Fresh picked strawberries at the farm is a highly anticipated event each year and we love the excitement in the fields, the kids laughter on the wagons and the happy faces when they taste the sweet, juicy berries.
We also love that you’ve been sharing your photos and recipes on social media with us so please keep inspiring us with your unique creations!
This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 2 months. A perfect hostess gift for all those grilling parties this summer!
Quick Strawberry Jam is very simply made with a toss in the food processor of your berries until they are chunky. You don’t want mushy jam! Cook it up with some honey (or maple syrup if you prefer) and a wee bit of lemon juice and you’ve got yourself a treat for these beautiful summer mornings.
Follow us on Facebook for more delicious farm-fresh recipes, and updates on our growing seasons!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Fresh Dinners, A partner with Barrie Hill Farms in bringing fresh recipes to your table.
What are you doing with your strawberries? Tag us at @barriehillfarms or #barriehillfarms so we can share.
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/4 cup honey (raw if you have it) or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place strawberries in your food processor and process until strawberries are coarsely chopped. Don’t overdo it! You don’t want mushy jam.
- Place contents in large saucepan on medium-high heat and add honey and lemon juice, stirring well.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at a low boil. Remove from heat and transfer to a heat proof jar and let cool at room temperature before sealing and storing in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or 2 months in your freezer.
More Strawberry Recipes from Barrie Hill Farms